Nayanthara Shows Signs to Quit Acting ~ Movie Galleryz.in
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Nayanthara Shows Signs to Quit Acting

According to the cources, Nayanthara who proved to be the most successful heroine in 2010, has started refusing film offers in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada. The actress announced her retirement from cinema a few months back. But due the success of her movies, Nayanthara was expected to continue acting.

As per the recent reports Nayanthara has turned down an offer to act in a Telugu movie opposite Venkatesh. As of now Nayanthara is working in a Telugu flick titled Ram Rajyam. Her success has also raised her salary slab to a considerable amount.

01-Nayanthara-stills-wallpapers-pics
When asked about her decision to quit acting, Nayanthara said, I have decided to take a long rest. There is nothing more to tell. They had called me to act in Savithri which had Venkatesh in the lead role. Though I liked the story, I was not able to act in it because of my personal reasons”.
:I have understood the difference between the personal life and cinema life. Now I am very happy and heart contended. All the films which I have acted were great hits. I got lots of appreciations. I expected that the film Boss Engira Baskaran will be a great hit when director Rajesh narrated the story to me.”
My character was also good in the film. I am donning the role of Seetha in the film Ram Rajyam. This film is Ramayana story. The Lava Kusa portions are only being shot. This film is a remake of the old film which had Anjali Devi had acted. I am doing the role which Anjali Devi did in the original version.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by gallery mobiles | Bloggerized gallery - gallery mobiles | gallery mobiles