Katrina Kaif Wish to Pair up With B Town Perfectionist Aamir Khan ~ Movie Galleryz.in
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Katrina Kaif Wish to Pair up With B Town Perfectionist Aamir Khan

Its everybody’s desire to catch at least a glimpse of the the Bollywood beauty, Katrina Kaif. But, do you know whose Katrina is dreaming about? Its none other than the perfectionist of Bollywood, Aamir Khan. Katrina wants to be paired opposite Aamir Khan in her dream role

01-Katrina--Kaif-stills-pics

What could be her dream role? Kat has come up with a list and says, "It’s not one, I have three roles which I wish to do. First on the list is a period film, which are not made enough now. Second on my list is a romantic-tragedy – just like ‘Devdas’. And thirdly, I want to do an action film like Salt or Charlie’s Angels".

Upon her favourite hero she says, "I want to team up with Aamir. In the last few films he way he has romanced on screen I loved it, specially in Ghajini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by gallery mobiles | Bloggerized gallery - gallery mobiles | gallery mobiles