I Am Dying to Win Film Fare Award Says Katrina Kaif ~ Movie Galleryz.in
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

I Am Dying to Win Film Fare Award Says Katrina Kaif

he tall beauty Katrina is surely the icon of Bollywood, but she is very much deprived of Filmfare glory. The barbie doll of Bollywood has been crowned with glories like most sexiest woman, most searched woman in google etc. Apart from all these statistical glories, critical acclaims and awards is what she aims at.

02-katrina-kaif-wallpaper-pics

"I haven’t won a Filmfare award till now and I am dying to win one. But I can never be a judge for myself whether I should get a Filmfare award as it for the audience to decide," said Katrina who was in town to announce the 56th Idea Filmfare awards.

Kat has a chance to bag a Black Lady in the upcoming edition of Filmfare awards for her performance in hit political drama ‘Rajneeti’. "Look at the type of films being made nowadays. Its really commendable. Films like ‘No One Killed Jessica’ is a classic example of this. I am amazed everyone is so excited about it including me," she said.

For all these days, Katrina has been a stage performer or mere spectator in the Filmfare awards. Lets hopes that she wins the black lady in the upcoming edition of Filmfare awards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by gallery mobiles | Bloggerized gallery - gallery mobiles | gallery mobiles